5.19.2008

Little Miss Record 4 Songs A Day.

2 New Beyonce` Songs Leaked!!!!!

I L O V E " New Shoes" I feel like I'm at that point in my life where I can turn around and laugh at those who always doubt(ed) me at everything that I want(ed) to accomplish. I feel like I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself. "Viper Crimson's life is like wine, it gets better with time!".I have overcome so many fears,obstacled and judgments that held me back from being myself and pushing foward to take risks. I feel like "New Shoes" expresses all of that and more.

"I'm walking in new shoes now gotta new song to sing when I walk in the room every head turns every eye is on me too bad you're not here to see this but by the time you get this I'll be so long gone and far I 'll send you a post card"




"Kick 'Em Out" was leaked like a month ago but it was only a snippet now the whole song has been leaked and its a catchy song.this is such a true song for me! when you get tired of the same ol thing qnd you know its a good relationship but you just get bored you can't help but just make them your next ex. It seems that every little thing they do annoys you and you just feel liek telling thim, Leave me the hell alone!!!! lol




credit goes to http://www.lovebscott.com/ for the song links.

.Viper Crimson.

No comments: