10.03.2008

T I T A N I U M

I know I've been gone for quite some time but my schedule has been really hectic lately and I to prepare for this wild upcoming week..I lost my spirit for a while until I spent time with this amazing person who actually understands this taboo I call Viper Crimson. She has managed to get me back on track and I thank her so much for it! Love you Chambord!I've done some soul searching for the past couple of months and now its almost complete.I had to get a couple of things off of my chest that has been haunting me every second I blink and I'm amazed to say I'AM OVER IT. The one thing that has been holding me back has now evaporated from my beautiful life and in return I give you this:

I died today
But the Tigerʼs eye gave me back my breath
I forgave that last drop of love that aided me in survival
I resented that smile that abounding me with artificial hope
My promised future was now but a mere design
This bird has flown...
I never realized how massive these wings were
How piercing and mesmerizing this heart beat sang
How sharp these claws gleamed
This heart still dripped on the white satin sheets we declared love on
Tainted with passion
I inhaled those sheets to absorb our glorious chemistry
Yet these elements fashioned Pyrite
I will always be wine
And you will always be E&J
I may have died today
But a phoenix by no means looks back
I suit richer in Father timeʼs glass
While you become tart in each sip

This bird has flown


Love, Peace, And Sex

Viper Crimson

3 comments:

Jayne Neverow said...

This piece is an honest and remarkable work of art.

I heart you, Champagne.

Anonymous said...

I love it...

Anonymous said...

we need more writers like this.AMAZING