3.11.2009

Well...OK

Beyonce Fans are not excited about the Keri Hilson diss bout Mrs.Carter.
In Hilson's remix for her hit song "Turnin Me On" Featuring T.Pain and Lil'Wayne

Hilson said, "Ya vision cloudy if you think that you the best, you can dance she can sing, but need to move it to the left. She need to go have some babies, she need to sit down she fadin, them other chicks aint even worth my time to talk about"



all i can say is hmmm...ok

You think he took it a lil tooo far??


Over&Out
t h e o d o r e

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'M SO confused about this 'beef'. like where did this emerge and from who's mouth is this about Beyonce?
when I hear / see it come from Keri Hilson's mouth I'll feed into that.. lol

Unknown said...

There is no competition Keri need to stfu. but like you said stevo theres enough fame to go around to everybody including me lol. i aint shit but anyway.. yeah!

PUBLICITY STUNT said...

lmfao!