1.19.2010

Back to Love




I never had a connection to this song until recently. It means a lot to me, and I believe it will happen. We can't always think "oh, this can't happen to me" because anything is possible. We must learn to have faith in each other, we must learn to cherish what we have with one another. These connections between people are for a reason, its not just happenstance. I know it will take some time, but we must crawl before we walk, and eventually we will fly together.


Over&Out
t h e o d o r e

2 comments:

DJAY said...

believing in something takes alot more than words and beautiful songs that fit the situation. It takes pain and heart break and then breakthrough to apprciate it and learn that its all possible and worth it.

Theodore said...

and i've had my breakthrough i've felt my share of heartbreak, and i know that their is know one like the one i have now!!!!!