4.04.2008

Bobby Brown=A Tell All Book???


With his 15 year marriage Bobby Brown claims that Whitney Houston was the reason why his life went "that" direction. He expressed that he never used any heavy drug except for Marijuana until he Met is former wife.


He writes: “I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice,” Brown writes in “Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But,” out next month. “At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine.”
Woooooooow this should be interesting! But not so much that I would buy the book, maybe Ill just wait for the good stuff to come on T.V. I guess when you are in need of money you would put your uncensored life story on paper!


.Viper Crimson.

No comments: