9.02.2009

Lady Love

So yesterday I was thinking to myself (Self you need new music),
after that thought I didn't know what to do...lol.

As I type this, I'm downloading some new stuff, while listening to
Letoya Luckett' sophomore album "Lady Love"

Photobucket

While I've never been a fan of hers, this album is really nice.
I'm describing it as, "Getting dressed" music...
you know that music you listen to while you getting ready to go somewhere...lol.

Let's stop sleeping on these artist and start listening to the whole album,
and stop letting them talk about our generation, and how we don't listen to full albums anymore.

Over&Out,
t h e o d o r e

3 comments:

Sergio Wonder said...

Sasha Fierce-esque... no?
she looks fantastic

XoXo Krissy B.! said...

I really liked her first album havent picked up this particular album yet but you do have me intrigued.

DJAY said...

this album rox surprisingly